Pan-fried gnocchi. Fluffy potato dumplings, soft on the inside and fried golden brown and crispy in the outside in garlic butter. All ingredients from Aldi!
- 500g pan-fried gnocchi
- 75g salted butter
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 2 cloves garlic, roughly chopped
- 1 teaspoon chilli flakes
- 3 tablespoons Grana Padano (parmesan)
- 1/2 bunch parsley, chopped
- Bring a pan of salted water to a boil over high heat. Add the gnocchi to the boiling water and cook for about 3 minutes, or until the gnocchi floats. Drain and set aside while you make the infused butter.
- In a non-stick skillet melt the butter and olive oil together. Add in the chopped garlic and continue to heat until the butter starts to foam. Once the butter is foaming, remove the garlic and add the gnocchi to the pan and toss and stir until the gnocchi is golden on all sides.
- Once the gnocchi is golden, toss with the cheese and fresh chopped parsley. Serve immediately.
- Category: Easy Dinners
- Method: Stovetop
- Cuisine: Italian
Keywords: gnocchi, pan-fried, aldi recipes, budget meals